Your shopping cart
Your shopping cart is empty
1) Identification Information
In conforming to the requirements of the text taken from article 10 of the Law 34/2002 of the Society Information Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided:
● Registered name: Barcelona Cooking S.L
● Fiscal address: La Rambla 58, ppal, 2 - 08002 Barcelona, España
● C.I.F : B-65765521
● Merchant Registry of Barcelona: Volume 43126. Document 0149. Page 423024. First Inscription.
● Email contact: email@example.com
● Telephone: +34 931 191 986
2) Intellectual Property
- The use of any content from the web page, including text, design, works, brand, logotype, or source code—or anything else subject to protection—without express authorization of the owners is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of said material will result in legal prosecution. In addition, all the commercial names, brands, and distinct symbols of the web page are protected by law.
- The owner of the web page will not be responsible for the content of any other page which this site links to, according to Article 17 of the LSSI.
- The Company concedes no type of license of authorization to the user of their intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights related to their web page and the service offered there in. Therefore, the user recognizes that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and generally any other form of exploitation, for whatever reason, of all or parts of the content of this website constitutes an infringement on the intellectual and/or industrial rights of the company and/or the owners of the website, and may result in legal action by Barcelona Cooking S.L and/or their legal representatives. Therefore, the information that the client can access through the website is protected as industrial and/or intellectual, or the like. In consequence, Barcelona Cooking S.L will not be responsible in any situation or under any circumstance for the infractions that a user may commit in relation to these property rights.
3) Applicable legislation and Competent Jurisdiction
This policy is subject to legal provisions in Spanish law. For any conflict that may arise from the interpretation of said laws, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Barcelona, always assuring that ruling is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.
4) Condiciones of Use
The User is obligated to use the website, the contents of the website, and available services in a lawful manner and in accordance with this Legal Notice and standard practices of responsible actions and public order. In the same way, the User is obliged to not use the website, its contents, or services with end goals that are illicit in nature or go against legal policy, damage the interests of the company or a third-party’s rights, or damage, disable, or deteriorate the website, its contents, or services in any way or impede the uses of the website by other users in any way. Additionally, the user is explicitly compelled to not destroy, alter, disable, or in any other way harm the information, programs, or electronic documents that are found on the website.
5) Specific Conditions
Privacy and Cookies Policy
1) Barcelona Cooking S.L informs users that they as a company fully respect and uphold the current legislation on protection of personal information and the privacy of their users, and promise secrecy and security of personal data, adopting technical means and necessary organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and/or theft of provided personal information given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2) The services, access to content and product offerings of this site are exclusively targeting those individuals of 18 years of age or older, so any person who delivers their personal data must be of legal age, otherwise the use of www.barcelonacooking.net is forbidden, as the accetance of personal data of a minor is against the law.
3) In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the user is informed that the data entered in this form will be included in a file whose ownership corresponds to BARCELONA COOKING SL.Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data by letter, accompanied by a copy of an official document proving your identity, address to COOKING BARCELONA SL by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line you want to exercise said right, or by regular mail sent to La Rambla Avenue 58, 1-2 08002 BARCELONA (Barcelona).